Description of Ministry –
- GAME LOCATIONS – Home games at Oratory Prep in Summit. Away games at opposing team facility, typically in Union County.
- GAMES – Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon/evening. Minimum of 12 game season plus playoffs.
- PRACTICE – One weeknight
- ELIGIBILITY – 5th to 8th grade boys and girls that are enrolled in a Catholic school or attending religious education at St. Teresa or a nearby parish that does not have a CYO program (E.g., St. Rose)
- TEAM FORMATION – Teams will be formed based on skill levels of those 5/6th (JV) or 7th/8th grade (Varsity). There will NOT be tryouts and/or cuts.
- COST – Non-refundable $175.00 per player plus $15 practice jersey and $63 uniform (jersey = $38, shorts = $25) available at Thompson’s Sporting Goods. Players from previous year can use the practice jersey and uniform they already have.
- REGISTRATION – For player sign-ups, you need to fully complete and return the following with your payment:
- Permission Release Form
- Code of Conduct Form
All forms can be found on the Union County CYO Basketball League website or by clinking the following link: